The FOR FISHING trade fair is the largest fishing exhibition in the Czech Republic. It serves as a platform where the new trends in all branches of angling for the upcoming fishing season are presented. Held in PVA EXPO PRAGUE, Prague′s largest exhibition center, FOR FISHING is a place where manufacturers of carp fishing tackle, fly fishing products and other angling equipment present their solutions within international competition.
The strategic location of the event in the capital of the Czech Republic makes FOR FISHING an ideal networking business environment for manufacturers and distributors of fishing tackle. Visitors can also participate in rich accompaning program, they can attend conferences and lectures, or take part in competitions.
MAIN PRODUCT GROUPS: Carp fishing, Spin fishing, Float fishing, Feeder, Catfish fishing, Fly fishing, Sea fishing, Fishing accessories, Clothing, Feed, baits, lures
Date of Event , Opening hours
16. February 10 a.m. – 18 p. m.
17. February 10 a.m. – 18 p. m.
18. February 10 a.m. – 18 p. m.
19. February 10 a.m. – 16 p. m.
- Event venue
How to get here
PVA EXPO PRAGUE
Address: Beranovych 667, 199 00, Prague 9, Czech Republic
GPS: 50 ° 7'41.662 "N, 14 ° 30'51.679" E
Map of venue
PVA EXPO PRAGUE, Exhibitor area, Beranových 667, 199 00 Letňany
PVA EXPO PRAGUE
PVA EXPO PRAGUE is the most modern and the largest exhibition center in Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic
- total gross area (indoor + outdoor): 105,000 m2
- 7 modern steel halls with total indoor area of 35,000 m2
- large-capacity car park with over 3,000 parking places
- 101 events a year with participation of over 3,500 companies from 35 different countries
- visited by more than 1,000,000 people a year
- partners: Ford Motor Company, Stones Catering, AV MEDIA, CENTRUMSPED, Promoteri.eu
Date: 16 - 19 February 2023
Date of Event, Opening hours for exhibitors:
16. February 10 a.m. – 18 p.m.
17. February 10 a.m. – 18 p.m.
18. February 10 a.m. – 18 p.m.
19. February 10 a.m. – 16 p.m.
19. February 2023 / 16:00 p.m. - 00:00
20. February 2023 / 00:00 - 10:00 a.m.
Send us questions, praise, criticism, or if you want to know any information you couldn't find on the site. Also contact us if you would like to exhibit or establish any form of cooperation.
Foreign Trade Department:
CEO and Deputy Chairman of the Board
Martin František Přívětivý
T: +420 225 291 126
M: +420 739 003 166
M: +420 721 942 100
T: +420 225 291 236
M: +420 724 225 752
Director of Technical Services
Jan Trnka, DiS.
T: +420 739 003 151