Visitor’s competition for catamaran ONDATRA in the amount of CZK 19,990
Rules of competition:
1. These rules are governing competition titled "Visitor‘s contest" at the fair FOR FISHING 2017 in PVA EXPO PRAGUE in Letnany (further contest) in the period from 16. 2. 2017 to 19. 2. 2017.
2. Organizer of the contest is ABFcompany, IN 63080575, based in Mimoňská 645, 190 00 Praha 9.
3. Participation is available for any visitor of the fair older than 18, who is resident of Czech Republic and who filled out the poll ticket. Organizers and people close to them are excluded from participation.
4. Poll ticket would be available for visitors on information desk in Entrance Halls I and II in PVA EXPO PRAGUE in Letnany and on expositions of BOAT STORE on stand 2A22.
5. Visitor becomes competitor after he puts his poll ticket to the urn on the information desk or on partner’s stand (BOAT STORE).
6. Competitors could take part in contest only once.
7. The winner of competition is would be a competitor who would in a poll ticket give the most accurate answer to the question: How many visitors will take part in the visitor‘s competition? The order of winners is governed by the degree of accuracy of the answers, in descending order. The number of winners is given by the number of awards in the competition.
8. Competitor could win only one prize.
9. Evaluation of the answers will be held within 30 days after the exhibition.
10. Winners would be informed about winning in writing, by e-mail or by telephone as indicated in a poll ticket, no later than 28. 2. 2017. In Case a competitor does not respond and organizer is unable to contact him at the third attempt, the prize will be forfeited.
11. Name of the winner would be put right after evaluation of answers to web pages www.forfishing.cz.
12. Competitor agrees by filling out the poll ticket that organizer would put his name on the web pages www.podzimniveletrhy.cz within the announcement of the competition results and the Organiser in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection no. 101/2000 processed personal data provided, including the name, address and telephone number, for the time necessary for the evaluation of the competition and for contact. The administrator of the cited Act ABF, based in Dělnická 213/12, Prague 7. Consent to the processing of personal data could be withdrawn at any time upon written request to the address of the competition organizer.
13. Competitor does not get a legal right to the award. Prizes could not be taken by law.
14. Organizer has a right to exclude from contest competitor who breaks any of these rules.
15. Detailed rules would be available here: www.forfishing.cz
16. Organizer has a right to change the rules any time, changes are effective upon publication on web pages: www.forfishing.cz.
17. In case two or more competitors provide the same answer to contest question, additional round would be organized for them with a question: In what year the first edition of festival (fair) FOR FISHING took place? The question would be sent to competitors via SMS during evaluation of contest.
18. The order of the competitors in the additional round is based on accuracy and response speed (the faster the correct answer, the better your position). Additional round thus generates a ranking between those answered identically and clarifies ranking created on the basis of previous guessing answers in the poll tickets.
19. Organizer has a right to determine each individual award, and even different from its description in the rules or materials shown in competition, and also number of prizes. The organizer will ensure the provision of prizes directly to the winners; suppliers are also directly responsible for the quality of awards and handle any complaints. Suppliers of awards are authorized to bind the drawn prizes to other customary conditions..
20. Competition would take place from 16. 2. 2017 to 19. 2. 2017.
Organizer: ABF company
Prize in competition:
Mezinárodní inovativní společnost (Boat Store)
Fishing catamaran in amount of 19 990,-Kč